Best-Structured Settlement Companies To Get Your Money Now
Today we are looking at the best-structured settlement companies. If you have recently received a structured settlement from a lawsuit, and want to turn it into a lump sum payment, read on to find out about the best-structured settlement businesses.
What is a structured settlement?
A structured settlement is a financial arrangement where a person agrees to resolve a personal injury claim made through the courts by receiving some or all of the solution over an agreed settlement rather than as one lump sum. Both the claimant and the defendant must agree to the terms of the structured settlement. However many people do not find this as beneficial as a lump sum payment.
Future Payment Purchasing
For this reason a secondary market has emerged that allows you to sell all or some of your structured settlement to financial companies. The businesses that buy the structured settlement are known as “factoring companies”. They pay a lump sum in return for the structured settlement. This allows you to get the cash now instead of waiting for it in small regular payments.
Review of the best-structured settlement companies.
Peachtree financial solutions are the second largest company involved in the structured settlements industry. They are based out of Boynton Beach in Florida. Over the years this prestigious financial company has built a fantastic reputation based on their customer service. Some things that make Peachtree one of the best structured settlement companies include:
- Dedicated service representatives. Each client has their own representative throughout the entire process of purchasing the settlement. It’s nice to be dealing with one person all the time, who will be familiar with the application.
- Online chat. You can use this feature on the website for instant answers to your queries.
- National coverage. Peachtree Financial has experience in purchasing structured settlements from all 50 states in the USA.
- The website is easy to use.
This nationally recognised as one of the best-structured settlement companies. They are also widely known for their empowering consumer slogan “It’s my money, and I want it now!”. J.G. Wentworth is based out of Radnor in Pennsylvania and has been in business for over 20 years. In this time tens of thousands of customers have used their services. Some advantages of these guys:
- Receive a free quote online or over the phone.
- Online chat. They have representatives that are available to answer any questions you might have instantly.
- JG Wentworth is a stable company. They are the largest purchaser of future payments in the USA and have experience with structured settlements in all 50 states.
- They are a direct funder. This means that they do not need to acquire their funds through a third party. Lump some payments can be made more readily without extra fees.
- They have a high amount of experience. They complete over 5,000 transactions per year which amounts to something like $5.6 billion in annual payment transfers.
- There is a free educational resource centre for you to use on the website. Here you can learn the law regarding structured settlements in your state.
Several features make this one of best structures settlement companies.
- They specialise in fast payments. Of course, it totally depends on the situation. However, Fairfield has made a commitment to speed. You might expect to receive payment within just 45 days of submitting the paperwork.
- They also give quotes quickly. They can review your annuity documents and offer a quote in minutes.
- There are no hidden fees here. They are transparent and provide up front information on fees that the client will have to pay. This saves you any frustrating and unwanted surprise after reaching your agreement.
- Like JG Wentworth, these guys also have created a useful educational resource on their website. Click the link above and navigate to Fairfield’s Financial Resource Center. Using this can help you make an informed decision. It is your settlement after all!
This is one of the best structures settlement companies that allows you to turn your structured settlement into a one-time, lump sum payment. Some features of Olive Branch Funding:
- They can offer you a cash advance. This can be up to 20% of the expected lump some payment. This is an excellent service for individuals who need even faster access to the money from their settlement.
- Swift service. Once the application is approved, you can get your lump some by bank wire or overnight mail.
- They give out quotes online.
- Olive Branch has an excellent online documentation system. You fill out your forms online, which is much handier than using paper.
- They offer a range of customises purchasing plans to fit all needs.
If you would prefer to receive your structures settlement as one lump some now, this may be one of the best-structured settlement companies.
- They offer up to $1000 cash advance.
- Free quotes with no obligation. This allows you to decide if this is the company for you.
- Excellent legal assistance is provided in all 50 states.
- They provide a court booking service. Many people need to get a Judge’s approval first before selling their structured settlement. Annuity.org helps simplify this process, getting you a court date, and your payment as quick as possible.
- They also offer excellent financial advice including helping you to determine how to best pay off debts, invest your money or purchase property with your settlement.
There are a lot of things to consider when selling your structured settlement for a once off payment. To avoid scams, it is best to look at a companies reputation. Many unscrupulous individuals may make offers that appear better than what they are. That’s why we have listed here some of the top companies to help you in your search for the best offer.
Researching a companies reputation is not hard. Look for customer reviews and dollars purchased. Some structured settlements purchased by a corporation is a good indication of its health and stability. Also look for the number of denials the company has received. A judge can deny the contract for the purchase of a structured settlement. Companies with the most professional approach will have a low denial rate.
We wish you the best of luck if you are selling your structured settlement and hope that this list of the best-structured settlement companies proves useful.